Ticket Pricings (excluding S$4 booking fee per ticket):
1-day pass at S$158 & 2-day pass at S$278 till 21 Oct
Event day purchase for single-day ticket: S$178
Exclusive for UOB Cardmembers:
Enjoy 10% off tickets* with promo code UOB10
*General Terms and Conditions apply. Limited to first 200 tickets per phase.
Phase One: Now till 22 September. Phase Two: From 23 September.
Note: 2-day passes are sold as 2 tickets and will incur a total S$8 booking fee
VIP Passes are available, please enquire at [email protected]
H Y P E W O R L D will be the first back to normal live full-fledged outdoor music festival featuring top-notch international acts in the likes of DJ Snake, Habstrakt, Kaskade, Mercer, MORTEN, R3HAB, Slushii and Yellow Claw (in alphabetical order).
Pent-up partygoers can finally look forward to two days of uninhibited, heart-thumping partying at Singapore’s largest outdoor garden - The Meadow, Gardens by the Bay on 22 and 23 October.
H Y P E W O R L D will set the scene for two nights of ultra euphoric music against the stunning backdrop of Gardens’ glass conservatories, colossal Supertrees and the city’s downtown skyline, complete with local eateries, breweries and sustainable art installations.
Come with your friends to H Y P E W O R L D, Singapore’s biggest festival to get unleashed. See you there!
Day 1, 22 October 2022 Lineup*:
- DJ Snake
- Nicole Alexa Choo
- DJ JAZ
Day 2, 23 October 2022 Lineup*:
- Yellow Claw
- Weird Genius
- DJ Tinc
*DJ Lineup Subject to Changes
H Y P E W O R L D is proudly presented by Hype Records and supported by Singapore Tourism Board.
UOB is the Official Bank Partner.
- HYPEWORLD tickets are sold by Hype Records Pte Ltd ("The Organiser").
- All attendees are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Conditions. It is the attendees’ responsibility to ensure they have read and understood these Conditions and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities.
- This event is strictly for attendees age 18 and above. ID will be checked for entry.
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. A valid proof of fully vaccinated status is required for entry.
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable nor exchangeable in any way, but are transferable.
- All promo codes, if any, are to be used at checkout before payment is made.
- Attendees must present a valid e-ticket for admission to this event.
- Distributing copies of the e-ticket is strictly prohibited.
- Each e-ticket comes with a unique QR code that will be scanned to allow entry. Only the first scan of the valid e-ticket will be granted entry. E-tickets with QR codes that have been scanned will not be accepted.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any e-ticket that is lost or stolen.
- Tickets purchased should not be resold, redistributed or used for any commercial or marketing event, activity, promotion or purpose, without the prior written agreement of the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to deny the validity of such tickets.
- Re-entry and/or overnight attendance will not be permitted.
- No outside food and beverages are to be brought into the venue.
- Smoking outside the designated smoking area is strictly prohibited.
- Possession or consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited and will be dealt with in accordance with the law.
- Attendees agree to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to, umbrellas, selfie sticks, weapons, drugs, illegal substances and unauthorised photography and/or recording devices. Any person(s) found in the possession of the above mentioned items will be denied entry, asked to leave the venue and all films/recording material will be confiscated without any compensation.
- By entering the venue, all attendees consent to be photographed, filmed and recorded in connection with the event, and agree that such content and recordings can be broadcasted, distributed or displayed by the Organiser without compensation being paid to the attendees.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission and/or evict any person(s) for conduct deemed inappropriate or disorderly by The Organiser, without refund or compensation to the person(s).
- The artistes, advertised programmes and capacity for the event are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organiser may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event, or deny access to the venue, due to reasons including but not limited to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond the Organiser’s reasonable control.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organiser and its contractors, nominees, agents and/or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage incurred or suffered by any person(s) in relation to the event.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement / Safe Management Measures
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Attendees are required to show valid proof of vaccination to be allowed entry into the venue.
- Attendees must have the TraceTogether App/Token to check-in to SafeEntry.
- Attendees may also be required to comply with any additional COVID-19/epidemic measures put in place by the authorities at the time of the event. Failure to do so may result in attendees being denied entry to the venue without any compensation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to impose and/or update their Health Directives at any time as a condition of admittance to the event according to the guidelines published by the Singapore Ministry of Health.
RFID Credit Terms & Conditions
- RFID credits purchased are not refundable and not transferable in any way, including but not limited to transfers to the next day’s wristbands or to another wristband.
- RFID wristbands provided for Day 1, 22 October 2022 and Day 2, 23 October 2022 are different. RFID wristbands provided for Day 1 cannot be used on Day 2.
- Any unused RFID credits will strictly not be refunded or transferred.
- RFID credits purchased in one transaction can only be topped up to one wristband and cannot be split to multiple wristbands.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any RFID wristband that is lost, stolen or destroyed. Attendees are solely responsible for the safe-keeping of their wristband(s), and there will be no compensation or refund for any loss of RFID wristbands.
All above information is correct at the time of publishing but may be subject to change without prior notice.
The Organiser reserves the right to amend the above without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final. For more information, check out https://www.hyperecords.com/hypeworld.