Roaring Good Times 15 – Crosstalk Show
A light-hearted Singapore homegrown crosstalk show that had more than 15,000 audience joined in roaring laughter the past 15 years.
Heard of 5566? No, it is not the 5566 Taiwanese singer group, it is a Singapore home tune. Try saying ‘kopi~’, ‘mother~’, `father~’ in the Singapore slang. Do they sound alike? And how does it relate to 5566? Curious to find out? Come check it out at Roaring Good Times 15! Other crosstalk items that will light up your afternoon or evening include, Time Not Enough, Stand Up Last and Counting Our Blessings.
Roaring Good Times is presented by Young People’s Performing Arts Ensemble (YPPAE). The organisation has recently been awarded the Singapore Chinese Cultural Contribution Award 2022 – Organisation Category, in recognition of its effort in promoting the Chinese culture.
The cross talks are written and performed by YPPAE crosstalk artistes, starring Roaring Good Times regular - Low Zhibin, Nam Yunzhou, Tan Zihan, Long Ji Jian and Tan Haoguang
Safe Management Measures
- From 26 April 2022, the Ministry of Health will remove all Vaccinated-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) settings, except for events with >500 attendees. As such, only fully vaccinated, recovered, or medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 and below (except infant-in-arms) will be allowed to enter the venue. Pre-Event Testing (PET) results will no longer be required.
- To ensure sufficient time for admission, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the rehearsal.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry with their TraceTogether App or token, with a valid photo id.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
- No changing of seats are allowed.
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Photography and videography is NOT allowed at any time.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on our website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.
Cross Talk writers and performers:
Low Zhi Bin 刘智彬
Nam Yun Zhou 蓝云舟
Lee Zhi Ling 李芝苓
Long Ji Jian 龙籍健
Tan Zihan Hazel 陈姿含
Tan Hao Kwang Jonathan 陈豪光
Shi Rui En 石睿恩
Tan Xi Kai 陈曦凯