Let the Singapore Symphony Orchestra set the stage for your lunchtime entertainment this July! Join us for a free one-hour show of favourite orchestral overtures, each a mini story encapsulated in music, live at the Victoria Concert Hall.
Singapore Symphony Orchestra
Jason Lai, conductor
BEETHOVEN- Coriolan Overture
GLUCK- Dance of the Blessed Spirits
MOZART- Overture to Don Giovanni
MENDELSSOHN-The Hebrides Overture
ROSSINI- Overture to The Barber of Seville
1. No reservation of seats is allowed
2. This ticket guarantees admission until 12.30pm. Your ticket will be invalid if you arrive after 12.30pm.
Safe Management Measures
1. In line with Safe Management Measures for events exceeding 500 attendees, only fully vaccinated, recovered, medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 and below (except infant-in-arms) will be admitted. Pre-Event Testing (PET) results will not be accepted in lieu of the above.
2. To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
3. All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry with their TraceTogether App or token.
4. Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
5. No changing of seats are allowed.
1. No admission without a ticket.
2. There is no intermission for this concert.
Rating/ Age Limit
1. Suitable for ages 5 and above.
2. No admission for infants-in-arms.
3. Tickets are required for all, including children.
4. We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
1. Unauthorised photography and videography are strictly not allowed when artists are performing.
2. You may take photos (without flash) and videos when artists are not performing, e.g. during bows and applause.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.