Join PhilClarinets and Conductor Lau Lifeng for a year-end celebration as they present their fourth full-length concert On the Sixth Day of Christmas. PhilClarinets will be playing familiar pieces such as Queen of Sheba and The Nutcracker Suite, as well as other well-known symphonic band pieces rearranged for the clarinet ensemble, such as Noah's Ark. See you on 30 December for an evening of all-clarinet music!
Tickets at $25 (Student, NSF, Senior tickets at $20 available).
Safe Management Measures
- From 10 October 2022, VDS will no longer be required for events with more than 500 participants at any one time.
- Wearing masks during the show is optional.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
- No changing of seats is allowed.
Age and Admission Rules
- Children must be age 5 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 5 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- There will be a 20 minute intermission.
Photography and Video Recording Rules
- Unauthorised photography and videography are not allowed when artists are performing.
- You may take photos (without flash) and videos when artists are not performing, e.g. during bows and applause.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on PWO’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.
All information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change without prior notice.
The Organiser reserves the right the amend the above without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final.
Comprising members from the clarinet section of Philharmonic Wind Orchestra (PWO), PhilClarinets is the largest section of PWO with over 40 highly skilled volunteer musicians. Since its debut recital in August 2010, PhilClarinets has continued to impress audiences with a selection of music showcasing the rich, colourful and flexible sonorities of the clarinet. As a close-knit family, PhilClarinets strives to continue presenting quality clarinet ensemble repertoire to a wider audience.