Wallows, the Los Angeles-based trio of Dylan Minnette, Braeden Lemasters and Cole Preston, returned in 2022 with their acclaimed sophomore album, Tell Me That It’s Over, featuring the singles “I Don’t Want to Talk” and “Marvelous.” Produced by GRAMMY® Award-winner Ariel Rechtshaid (Vampire Weekend, Haim, Adele), the album sees Wallows continuing their sonic exploration with influences from lo-fi post-punk to indie-folk to early-‘90s dance-pop psychedelia. Wallows released their Atlantic Records debut album, Nothing Happens, in 2019. Produced by another GRAMMY® Award-winner, John Congleton (St. Vincent, Alvvays, Future Islands), who also produced the band’s 2018 EP Spring, the album quickly became one of the most-streamed debut albums by any band in 2019 and features the breakthrough double platinum single “Are You Bored Yet? (Feat. Clairo),” which has surpassed 820M global streams. 2020 saw Wallows release “OK,” a song that took on a new meaning during the pandemic, and their quarantine-made EP, Remote, as well as being named MTV’s PUSH Artist of the Month for September. Wallows are currently in the midst of their Tell Me That It’s Over World Tour with dates through 2023.
WALLOWS TELL ME THAT IT’S OVER TOUR ASIA 2023 SINGAPORE
Date: February 18, 2023, Saturday
Venue: Capitol Theatre
Ticket Prices: $88 (GA Standing) and $78 (Seated) (exclude $4 booking fee)
Follow WALLOWS -
For successful transactions, only booking confirmation will be delivered via email to the purchaser. E-tickets will be released 2 weeks before the show date via the same email.
WALLOWS and AEG Presents Asia announced the TELL ME THAT IT’S OVER TOUR Asia 2023 - Singapore show will take place on February 18 at the Capitol Theatre. Wallows kicked off the TELL ME THAT IT’S OVER TOUR in April 2022 with a sold out North American leg, followed by sold out shows in Australia & New Zealand this November. Before heading to Asia, the band will stop hit the road in the UK & Europe starting in January 2023. For their first trip to Asia, Wallows’ TELL ME THAT IT’S OVER TOUR will include stops in Manila, Bangkok, Seoul & Tokyo, with more Asia markets to be announced soon.
- Once tickets are sold, there is strictly no cancellation, exchange or refund.
- No Refund will be provided unless show is cancelled.
- Doors Open at 7PM;
- Mobile phones must be switched off or switched to silent mode in the theatre;
- Strictly no photography, video & audio recording is allowed at all times;
- Electronic Devices not limited to Laptop, iPad or Tablet will not be allowed in the theatre;
- All patron regardless of age are required to present a valid ticket for admission;
- Strictly no re-entry once ticket has been admitted;
- Patrons are required to follow all house rules and regulations set out by the venue. The House Rules are displayed within the venue premises.
Conditions of Entry
- From 10 October 2022, VDS will no longer be required for events with more than 500 participants at any one time.
- Wearing masks during the show is optional.
Rating/ Age Limit
- Standing Floor: 12 years old and above
- Seating: 6 years old and above
More information on the prevailing COVID-19 phase advisory can be viewed on the Ministry of Health’s website.
For queries or more information, please contact us at [email protected].
All information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change without prior notice.
The Organiser reserves the right to amend the above without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final.